Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 4 to 6
- 250 mL (1 cup) quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 9 colourful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Lebanese cucumbers, sliced
- 5 asparagus spears, grilled and diced
- 1 litre (4 cups) baby spinach, chopped
- 60 mL (¼ cup) fresh basil, chopped
- 60 mL (¼ cup) fresh mint, chopped
- 125 mL (½ cup) Saputo Feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 mL (¼ cup) pine nuts, roasted
- Radish slices for garnishing
- Season to taste
- 125 mL (½ cup) olive oil
- 60 mL (¼ cup) lemon juice
- 5 mL (1 tsp) choice of fine herbs (chives, thyme, etc.), chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp) honey
- 5 mL (1 tsp) Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook quinoa for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix the quinoa, onion, tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, asparagus, mint and basil.
- Sprinkle with Feta cheese, radish and pine nuts. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Add to the salad.