Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 20 min
Chicken and Feta Grilled Cheese
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked chicken, minced
- 20 ml (4 tsp) mayonnaise
- 1 or 2 tarragon sprigs, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive tapenade
- 250 ml (1 cup) baby spinach
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 slices of Saputo Feta Cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, tarragon, green onion, olive tapenade, spinach and lemon zest.
- Divide chicken mixture and cheese slices among four slices of bread for a sandwich.
- Season to taste and close sandwiches. Butter the outside of the bread slices and grill the sandwiches until golden brown.