- 15 min
- 25 min
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 6-8 Brussels sprouts, trimmed & thinly sliced
- 1 large leek, ends removed & thinly sliced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 5 mL (1 tsp) balsamic reduction
- 4 plain naan breads
- 480 mL (2 cups) shredded Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese
- 240 mL (1 cup) cooked bacon, roughly chopped
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Saputo Parmesan cheese Petals
- In a skillet over medium heat add the olive oil, garlic & shallot. Cook until the shallot begins to turn translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, leek, salt & pepper. Cook until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the balsamic reduction, remove from heat & set aside until ready to use
- Brush each naan bread with olive oil. Scatter Mozzarellissima cheese generously over naan bread.
- Top with vegetable mixture, bacon & a pinch of chili flakes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes, until the edges begin to brown.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese Petals & a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
A recipe created by our foodie influencer @modestmarce