- 20 min
- 20 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) Saputo Mozzarella Fresca cheese
- 250 mL (1 cup) Saputo shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup San Marzano tomatoes, pureed
- 1/2 tbsp flaked chili peppers
For the cauliflower crust
- 1 head cauliflower
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 218°C (425°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- To make the cauliflower crust, add cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until finely ground, yielding about 2-3 cups.
- Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and place in microwave for 4-5 minutes, or until softened; let cool.
- Using a clean dishtowel or cheesecloth, drain cauliflower completely, removing as much water as possible.
- Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Stir in eggs, Saputo Mozzarellissima, Saputo shredded Parmesan, and Italian seasoning; season with salt and pepper.
- Form cauliflower mixture into a 15 x 10-inch rectangle on the prepared baking sheet. Spray lightly with non-stick spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- Top with San Marzano tomato purée, Saputo Mozzarella Fresca, basil leaves, and chili flakes.
- Place in oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.