Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 1 package Saputo Doré-Mi Haloumi cheese (flavour of your choice)
- 3 bell peppers
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 medium red onions
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Skewer sticks
- Cut the Saputo Doré-Mi Haloumi cheese into 2 cm cubes.
- Halve the zucchinis and bell peppers lengthwise, then thinly slice them. Peel and chop the onions into 3/4-inch pieces.
- To make the marinade, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, mustard. Thread the Haloumi cheese, bell peppers, zucchini and onion onto eight skewers.
- Brush the skewers with the marinade, stirring it first to make sure the ingredients are blended.
- Cook on the barbecue or on a grill over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, then season with salt and pepper to taste.