- 20 min
- 30 min
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 5 mm (1/4 inch) thick rounds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 4 Saputo Halloumi-Style Cheese Patties
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) spicy mayonnaise
- 4 burger buns, lightly grilled
- 4 leaves of curly or Boston lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat and oil the grill.
- Brush onion and zucchini slices with oil.
- Grill vegetables on both sides for 3 to 5 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking. Lightly season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brown the Saputo Halloumi-Style Cheese Patties over high heat on the barbecue.
- Spread spicy mayonnaise on the buns. Garnish burgers with the lettuce, Saputo Halloumi-Style Cheese Patties, tomatoes, zucchini and onions.
Watch the video: