Skip to Content
- 5 min
- 17 min
Sweet Chili Halloumi Style Burger
- 15 ml (1 tsp.) sesame oil
- 15 ml (1 tsp.) butter
- 227 g (1/2 lb.) Shiitake mushrooms (or Cremini), in quarters
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 4 Saputo Cheese Patties
- 4 sesame burger buns
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sweet chili sauce
- Fresh lettuce
- In a skillet over medium heat, sauté the mushrooms for 3 to 4 minutes in the sesame oil and butter. Add the garlic and green onions, stir and set aside.
- Drizzle a bit of oil in a regular or grill pan over medium heat and cook the Saputo Cheese Patties for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
- Spread the inside of the sesame buns with sweet chili sauce. Top with lettuce, the Saputo Cheese Patty and mushroom mixture.