- 10 min
- 20 min
- A few slices of Saputo Smoked Caciocavallo
- 1 loaf country-style bread
- 1/2 cup arugula to garnish
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) fresh pesto
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) sundried tomatoes, minced
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) butter
- Walnut pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush pesto onto four slices of bread.
- Fill with slices of Saputo Smoked Caciocavallo, sundried tomatoes, arugula, walnuts and 2–3 slices of prosciutto.
- Close the sandwiches with the two other bread slices.
- Brush butter onto the outside of the sandwiches.
- In a frying pan, grill the sandwiches for 2–3 minutes a side, until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden in colour.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @karolanerondeau