Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 20 min
Mozzarina di Bufala and Pancetta Spaghetti
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, according to instructions on package.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a nonstick pan. Cook the diced pancetta for 4 to 5 minutes then add the garlic. Continue cooking until pancetta is crisp.
- Add the capers and heat through.
- Drain the pasta, but make sure to retain some of the cooking water. Add the pasta and slices of Mozzarina di Bufala cheese into the pan and toss gently.
- Add cooking water as needed. Salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with basil and Parmesan Petals.