Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 15 min
Mozzarella Fresca and Grilled Peach Caprese
- 500 g (2 containers) Saputo Mozzarella Fresca, sliced
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 15 mL (3 tbsp) brown sugar
- 15 mL (3 tbsp) melted butter
- 5 mL (1 tsp) cinnamon
- Maple syrup
- Pistachios, chopped (for garnish)
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice peaches and brush with butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Cook peaches for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Cut the Mozzarella Fresca into 8 slices.
- On a platter, alternate and overlap the cheese slices, peach slices and mint leaves.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Garnish with pistachios.