Skip to Content
- 4 min
- 30 min
Grilled Antipasto Skewers
- 12 Saputo cocktail Bocconcini cheeses
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 6 marinated artichoke quarters, blotted dry
- 12 marinated mushrooms, blotted dry
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 6 pieces marinated red pepper
- 6 slices country bread, with crust
- Sufficient quantity olive oil
- ½ garlic clove, peeled
- 4 anchovy fillets
- Olive oil, to taste
- Shredded basil leaves, to taste
- 125 g (1 container) Saputo Parmesan cheese Petals
- Tuck a bocconcini ball into a tomato half and close with the other half. Repeat with the remaining balls and set aside.
- Assemble 6 skewers, alternating the stuffed tomatoes with the other ingredients.
- Preheat the barbecue.
- Grill the skewers over high heat until well browned.
- Brush the bread with oil and toast on the grill. Rub with the garlic.
- Place a slice of bread on each plate and top with an anchovy fillet and one skewer.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with basil and serve with a bowl of parmesan petals.