Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
Vegetable and Parmesan Cheese Pasta Salad
- 500 g (1 lb) cavatappi or other short pasta, cooked
- 30 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 20 black olives, pitted
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 30 mL (2 tbsp) balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) Saputo Parmesan Cheese Petals
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) baby arugula
- In a saucepan, cook the pasta in salted, boiling water until al dente. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, peppers, olives, shallots, balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Once the pasta has cooled, combine with the other ingredients in the bowl.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mix gently. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Add the arugula on top and mix just before serving.