Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 45 min
Garlic Butter, Tomato, and Mozzarellissima Chicken
- 60 ml (¼ cup) butter
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts (approximately 625 g or 1 ¼ lb.)
- 2 ml (½ tsp) salt
- 1 ml (¼ tsp) freshly ground pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 basil leaves, minced
- 125 ml (½ cup) chicken broth
- 125 ml (½ cup) 15% cooking cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In an oven-safe pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken breasts, 1 minute each side. Season with salt and pepper. Remove the chicken from the pan.
- Add the garlic to the pan and sauté for a few seconds. Add the cherry tomatoes, basil, chicken broth, and cream. Let boil for 5 minutes, or until sauce is reduced.
- Place the chicken breasts over the sauce and top with cheese. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with herb pasta.