Skip to Content
- 30 min
- 1 hr 30 min
Almond, Rhubarb and Ricotta Pie
- One serving (280 g - 300 g) of sweet pie dough
- 6 - 7 rhubarb sticks
- 100 g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 150 g (1 cup) almond paste
- 250 g Saputo Ricotta Di Campagna
- 2 eggs
- 100 g (1/2 cup) sliced almonds
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) softened butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Peel the rhubarb and chop into small pieces.
- Add to a bowl with the sugar and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough until 3 mm thick and place in a pie dish.
- Combine the Saputo Ricotta di Campagna, eggs, almond paste and rhubarb mixture.
- Pour into the pie dish.
- Spread out the sliced almonds, with knobs of butter.
- Cook on the lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.