- 15 min
- 20 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) diced fresh strawberries
- 5 mL (1 tsp) honey
- 1 container (400 g) Saputo Ricotta di Campagna cheese
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) honey
- 5 mL (1 tsp) pure vanilla extract
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) 35% whipping cream
- Lemon zest
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt flakes
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries and honey, then let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor or using a stick blender, combine the Saputo Ricotta di Campagna cheese, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth. In another bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form, then fold into the Ricotta mixture.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with macerated strawberries, lemon zest, fresh basil leaves, and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Serve with crunchy sweet cookies such as shortbread or butter cookies.