Skip to Content
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 4 - 6
Tomato and Mango Salad with Mozzarella Fresca
- 2 mangos, peeled and cubed
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, peeled and cubed
- 1 container (190 g) Saputo Mozzarella Fresca, shredded into small pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into small cubes
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) rice vinegar
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh mint, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Saputo Parmesan Petals for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the mangos, tomatoes, avocados, and Mozzarella Fresca. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, fresh cilantro, fresh mint, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and gently toss.
- Divide the salad among the plates and garnish each portion with Parmesan petals.