- 20 min
- 45 min
- 2 x 250 g (1/2 lb.) pizza dough (homemade or store-bought)*
- 30 mL (2 tbsp.) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 2 red peppers, roasted
- 12 Kalamata olives
- 12 large shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- Chopped fresh oregano, to taste
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Saputo Feta Cheese, cubed
*for a quicker version, use 4 naan breads as your pizza crust
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F). If using a pizza stone, position the oven rack at the bottom in order to get as much heat circulation as possible, and heat the stone a little beforehand.
- On a floured work surface, roll the dough out to desired thickness (ideal is 0.5 cm or ¼-inch thick).
- Brush the dough with olive oil.
- Garnish with toppings.
- Bake in the oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until crust is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper.