- 25 min
- 35 min (+ refrigeration)
For the tartare
- 1 lb. skinless fresh salmon fillet (see note)
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) mayo
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) Japanese soy sauce
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) minced chives
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) sriracha
- 2 mL (1/2 tsp) grated fresh ginger
- Pita chips
- 1 container (200g) Saputo Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, diced
- 2 green onions, minced (green part only)
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Using a very sharp knife, finely dice the salmon fillet. Freezing the fillet for 20 to 30 minutes beforehand will make the task easier. Transfer to a mixing bowl and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining tartare ingredients. Take the diced salmon out of the fridge and pour the dressing over it. Toss to combine and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Right before serving, scatter some pita chips over a large serving plate. Drain excess dressing from the tartare, then scatter it over the pita chips. Garnish with crumbled Feta cheese, avocado, cucumber, radish, and green onion to taste. Enjoy immediately.
You can replace the salmon with diced cooked shrimp.