Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 25 min
- 4 - 6
Salami Cups with Bocconcini
- 24 slices Genoa salami
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 store-bought roasted red pepper
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh basil leaves
- 1 container (200 g) Saputo Bocconcini Cocktail cheese, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Place a slice of salami in the cups of an ungreased muffin pan. Press down gently on each slice. Place pan at the centre of the oven and cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until salami is crispy. Let it cool.
- On a cutting board, roughly chop the artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, and basil leaves. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 30 to 45 ml (2 to 3 tbsp.) of the artichoke mixture onto each salami slice. Top with Bocconcini and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve.