Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 40 min
Oven-Baked Cauliflower and Fresh Herb Arancini
- Using a food processor, pulse the cauliflower, onion, and garlic.
- Cook the cauliflower rice in a pan with olive oil, approximately 8 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the basil, Saputo Mozzarellissima shredded cheese, Saputo Very Fine Shredded Romano cheese, salt, pepper, egg, and half the breadcrumbs. Stir and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Pour the tomato sauce into a greased, oven-safe dish.
- Shape the cauliflower mixture into balls the size of small oranges and roll them in remaining breadcrumbs.
- Place the arancini over the tomato sauce and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.