- 10 min
- 20 min
- 6 - 8
- 1 small cauliflower (500 g/1 lb), broken into small bunches
- 250g (2 cups) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) garlic powder
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp) ground cumin
- Ground salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, minced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) cilantro, chopped
- 24 crackers or tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the cauliflower for 8 minutes or until tender. Strain.
- Add the hot cauliflower to a food processor with garlic powder and cumin and purée until smooth.
- Add half the Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese and mix until completely melted and the preparation is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and sprinkle the green onions and the rest of the cheese evenly on top.
- Cook in the oven for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden. Garnish with cilantro.
Serve hot with crackers, tortilla chips, or crudités.