Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 35 min
Nachos with Corn, Black Beans and Tomatoes
- 400 g tortilla chips
- 750 g (3 cups) Saputo Taco Nacho shredded cheese
- 250 mL (1 cup) corn kernels, drained
- 250 mL (1 cup) black beans
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 250 mL (1 cup) diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread half of the tortilla chips on a baking sheet and sprinkle with half the Saputo Taco Nacho shredded cheese. Repeat with the remaining tortilla chips and cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- In a small bowl, mix the corn kernels, black beans, green onions and tomatoes. When the nachos are taken out of the oven, sprinkle the mix over them.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.