Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 12 min
- 12 devilled eggs
- 2 slices of prosciutto
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 80 mL (1/3 cup) Saputo Mascarpone cheese
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 5 mL (1 tsp) paprika
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) pickled hot peppers, chopped
- 10 mL (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 10 mL (2 tsp) fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place prosciutto slices on an oven-safe baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cook in the centre of the oven for about 6 minutes. Let dry then crumble into small pieces.
- On a working surface, cut eggs in half and gently scoop out yolks.
- Using a food processor, purée the egg yolks with Saputo Mascarpone cheese, paprika, hot peppers, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Using a pastry bag, fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with prosciutto and chopped parsley.