Skip to Content
- 10 min
- 25 min
- Baguette bread, sliced in half, or 2 submarine buns (25 cm or 10 inches each)
- 125 ml (½ cup) pizza sauce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- ½ green pepper, minced
- 12 to 15 pepperoni slices
- 8 slices Saputo Provolone cheese
- 2.5 ml (½ tsp) oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the bread lengthwise and spread pizza sauce over each half.
- Top with tomato, pepper, pepperoni, and Provolone cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.