Skip to Content
- 20 min
- 45 min
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) basil pesto
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh chives, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Chili flakes to taste
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (approximately 450 g), thawed
- 4 to 5 tomatoes (various colours) and 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 Saputo Cocktail Bocconcini cheese balls, cut in half
- A few basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the pesto, mustard, chives, garlic, chili flakes, salt and ground black pepper.
- Spread the pesto mixture on the puff pastry, leaving a border of 1.25 cm (1/2 inch). Top with the tomatoes and Saputo Cocktail Bocconcini cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pastry is golden and cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Garnish with basil leaves before serving.