Skip to Content
- 8 min
- 13 min
Swiss Cheese and Pastrami Sandwich
- 6 slices Saputo Swiss cheese
- 4 slices rye bread
- 300 g thinly sliced smoked meat or pastrami
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Dijon mustard
- 160 mL (2/3 cup) sauerkraut
- Spread each slice of bread with Dijon mustard.
- In a large non-stick frying pan heat the pastrami and sauerkraut each on separate sides of the pan, approximately 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Divide the pastrami between two of the slices of bread, and then top each with half of the sauerkraut, 3 slices of cheese and finally top with the other piece of bread.