- 15 min
- 1 hr 15 min
- 2 spaghetti squashes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 half chicken breasts, skinless and cut into strips
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pesto
- 1 container (200 g) Saputo Cocktail Bocconcini cheese, drained
- Basil leaves
- Using a spoon, remove the seeds from the squash.
- Drizzle both halves of the squash with olive oil and season each with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F) and cook squash on a baking sheet for 55 minutes.*
- Meanwhile, cut chicken into strips.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the chicken strips for 5 to 6 minutes, until the insides are no longer pink.
- Combine tomatoes and pesto. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a fork, mash the inside of the squash while keeping its flesh in the skin.
- Spread the chicken mixture into the hollows of the squash halves and top with Saputo Cocktail Bocconcini.
- Place the squash halves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
*Alternative: cook in the microwave instead of the oven by placing the squash open-side facing up and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.