Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 6 hr 15 min
Slow Cooker Sausage and Rapini Carbonara
- 115 g (4 oz.) mild Italian sausage, chopped
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) chili seasoning
- 750 mL (3 cups) chicken broth
- 500 mL (2 cups) 15% cream
- 1 bunch rapini, trimmed and chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 340 g (2 1/4 cups) penne rigate
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) Saputo Parmigiano Reggiano shavings
- Add all the ingredients to your slow cooker and combine.
- Turn the slow cooker on low and let cook for 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with Saputo Parmigiano Reggiano shavings and serve immediately.