- 15 min
- 25 min
- 2 ciabatta breads
- 4 slices of Saputo Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 slices of pickle
- 250 g sliced roast pork
- 150 g sliced smoked ham
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) smoked paprika
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF.
- Mix together the grated onion, paprika and mayo with a pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Spread the mayo on each bun top and bottom and place on a piece of foil large enough to wrap the sandwich in.
- Put half of the ham and half of the roast pork on the bottom of each bun, follow with 2 slices of cheese and 3 slices of pickle.
- Close the sandwiches and wrap them up in their foil packages.
- Cook on a baking sheet in the oven approximately 10 minutes.*
*This operation may of course be performed in a sandwich grill if you have one.