- 45 min
- 60 min
Dough (see note)
- 360 mL (1½ cups) warm water
- 20 mL (4 tsp) sugar
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) active dry yeast
- 60 mL (4 tbsp) olive oil
- 10 mL (2 tsp) sea salt
- 875 mL (3½ cups) all-purpose flour
- 180 mL (3/4 cup) fresh tomatoes, diced
- 60 mL (1/2 cup) Kalamata olives, pitted
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 marinated roasted pepper, sliced into strips
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) fresh oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Woolwich Dairy CHEVRAI original goat cheese crumbles
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Saputo Mozzarellissima shredded cheese
For the dough
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the water and sugar. Sprinkle yeast on the surface of the water and let rest for 5 minutes without stirring. Add olive oil and sea salt and stir with a fork. Add 500 mL (2 cups) of flour and stir with a fork until the flour is fully incorporated and the mixture becomes sticky. Add an additional 250 mL (1 cup) of flour and knead to incorporate. Transfer the dough to a work surface floured with the remaining 120 mL (1/2 cup) of flour. Knead for 5-7 minutes, or until the flour is incorporated and the dough is smooth and supple. Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let rest for 90 minutes at room temperature. Divide the dough into 4 balls.
For the pizza
- Preheat oven to 230 °C (450 °F) with the rack in the top position.
- Roll out a ball of dough into a 40-cm circle. Top with tomatoes, olives, anchovies, pepper strips, oregano and sliced garlic. Sprinkle generously with Mozzarella and goat cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve.
For a quick and easy way to prepare this recipe, use store-bought pizza dough.