Skip to Content
- 30 min
- 38 min
- 8 sliders
Ground Turkey and Cheddar Mini-Cheeseburgers
- 400 g ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) breadcrumbs
- 10 mL (2 tsp.) ground sage
- 5 mL (1 tsp.) ground ginger
- 1 shallot, minced
- 7.5 mL (1 ½ tsp.) salt
- 2.5 mL (1/2 tsp.) black pepper
- 8 mini burger buns
- 16 basil leaves
- 8 mini pickles
- 125 mL (½ cup) roasted peppers, diced
- 125 mL (½ cup) mayonnaise
- 4 slices of Saputo Cheddar cheese, each cut into 4 squares
- 15 mL (1 tbsp.) oil
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the burgers and mix together very well. Form 8 small patties and set aside on a plate.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and the roasted peppers and season with salt.
- Cook the burgers in a cast iron frying pan with the oil until the internal temperature reaches 70ºC/165ºF, approximately 4 minutes per side on medium heat.
- Remove from heat, top each patty with 2 squares of cheese and cover the pan.
- Divide the mayonnaise between the bottom halves of the 8 buns and then top each with 2 leaves of basil and followed by the patty. Add the top of the bun and a pickle on a pick to hold it together.