Skip to Content
- 15 min
- 30 min
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Mozzarellissima
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh herbs, chopped
- 60 g (2 oz.) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch of asparagus, blanched
- 8 slices prosciutto
- Salt and pepper
- 60 ml (¼ cup) extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- On a clean work surface, butterfly the chicken breasts. To do so, slice each half in two lengthwise, without slicing all the way through. Then open them like a book.
- Season the breasts with salt and pepper. Divide the fresh herbs, Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, and asparagus among the breasts. Close and wrap each breast with two slices of prosciutto.
- Grill the chicken breasts on the barbecue 5 to 6 minutes each side.
- Serve with baby potatoes and a green salad.