- 15 min
- 15 min
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 plum, sliced
- 4 figs, cut into quarter wedges
- Handful of arugula
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saputo Mozzarella Fresca cheese
- Assorted breads and crackers
- Wash and cut peach and plum into thin slices.
- Wash and cut figs into quarter size wedges.
- Toss a handful of arugula with some balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the Saputo Mozzarella Fresca cheese on a bed of arugula onto a platter. Feel free to season the fresh Mozzarella with salt & pepper.
- Arrange the fruit slices on the platter.
- Place assorted breads and crackers on the platter and serve.
A recipe developed by our foodie influencer @qingaling
get to know our collaborator
Qing is a digital content creator who enjoys long walks to the fridge and eating delicious food. Her favourite cheesy dish? It's too hard to decide but pasta is the front runner.