Skip to Content
- 2 min
- 15 min
- Half a focaccia bread, cut in half
- 1 tbsp. (15 mL) basil pesto (and basil leaves)
- 75g / 4 slices Saputo Friulano cheese
- ½ roasted red pepper, sliced
- ½ ripe heirloom tomato, sliced
- Spread basil pesto onto the slices of bread. Place 2 slices of cheese on each piece of bread. Top with the roasted peppers and the tomatoes and close the sandwich.
- Heat a ribbed non-stick pan over medium heat. Brown the grilled cheese 3-4 minutes on each side, and finish cooking in the oven for approximately 5 minutes. Serve right away.